windows opening to the outside
Traditional British windows opening to the outside, whose sash is levelled with the frame, reproducing at the same time the attractive appearance of the Casement type window.
Technical data for standard windows:
- pine wood, meranti wood, oakwood and other, glued in three layers,
- low-emission insulating glass units with the heat transfer coefficient amounting to U=1.1 W/m2K,
- central seal provided on the basis of ecological materials from the Primo or Deventer companies,
- shear-type fitting dedicated for Casement windows
- painting with ecological acrylic varnishes of the Scandinavian company GORI.