Wooden Sash Windows, are traditionally lifted windows, constituting an ideal solution both for the areas under the supervision of conservation authorities and for modern facilities. This is a combination of historical details included in them as well as perfect acoustics and low thermal transmittance.
Technical data for standard windows:
- pine wood, meranti wood, oakwood and other, glued in three layers,
- low-emission insulating glass units with the heat transfer coefficient amounting to U=1.1 W/m2K,
- seals provided on the basis of ecological materials.
- fittings dedicated to sash windows,
- painting with ecological acrylic varnishes of the Scandinavian company GORI.