Our wide range of historical French Door windows opened to the outside and inside has been developed to adapt to the original British aesthetics, with simultaneous maintenance of high parameters of modern windows.
Technical data for standard windows:
- pine wood, meranti wood, oakwood and other, glued in three layers,
- low-emission insulating glass units with the heat transfer coefficient amounting to U=1.1 W/m2K,
- seals provided on the basis of ecological materials,
- fittings dedicated to French door windows,
- painting with ecological acrylic varnishes of the Scandinavian company GORI.