The box-shaped windows produced by us are applicable in historical buildings being under the supervision of conservation authorities. This is a construction that combines the modern single-frame windows with a traditional box. Owing to such a combination, we have obtained a traditional appearance of the box-shaped window joinery with very good thermal insulation parameters.
Technical data for box-shaped windows:
- pine wood, meranti wood, oakwood and other, glued in three layers,
- frame dimensions: 140/48 mm, outer window sash with the following dimensions: 78/68 mm, inner window sash - 48/60 mm,
- glazing, glass units with a thickness of 24 mm, low-emission, with the heat transfer coefficient of U=1.1 W/m2K – outer window sash, single glass panes with a thickness of 4-10 mm – inner window sash,
- central seal provided on the basis of ecological materials from the Primo or Deventer companies,
- multipoint lock fittings from the German company named Winkhaus or SIEGENIA with anti-burglary protection and micro-ventilation,
- aluminium outer sills of the frame and sash with the thermal insert - outer window sashes,
- painting with ecological acrylic varnishes of the Scandinavian company GORI.